Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the 9th day sarawak

9th day in sarawak atm, i just woke up , its wednesday now.... yesterday went to meet my other penangite frenz who came to sarawak too.

well, time flies, a moment ago, i said i jus came here, but now, im beging to whine tat time is short. such is the case always, i came here complaining in my heart but when time is approaching for me to leave, i begin to feel pain and 'she bu de' feelings.

hmm... what have i learnt during my stay here so far? i have learnt a lot, and also enjoyed myself even though many of ma frenz always say tat im stupid for coming all da way from penang to kuching and stay at home. oh well, i learnt and enjoyed someting even 'special' than all of my frenz. i believe tat during my stay here in kuching opened my eyes about family values.

as i stayed in hansen's home, i learnt tat family is very important, whenever im out somewhere and start complaining very hot, first thing tat come out of ma lips will surely be 'wo yao hui jia'(hansen's house) , unconciously, i developed a bond wif his home and family. such is da joy whenever i see his siblings coming back and havin a time of fellowship and parent to children bonding.

whenever i see they get around together really makes me envy and happy for them. such is da joy looking at my frend so blessed wif something so valuable. even tho life is very simple for hansen, but somehow, i feel tat he has something more valuable than me.

i had a lot of fun even tho i didnt go out, i had good food and good place to stay at, i learnt not to complain so much coz no matter wat i say, things still gonna b da same. haha, wat the heck, i still have to face the 'dark' and wander off alone just to pee.... tats a break through for me in conquering my fear.

well... i experienced tensions as well.. :) ,its kinda sad tat i still control my tongue in speaking caertain things and NOT speaking certain things. i hav offended some of my frenz bcoz of my ruthlessness of my tongue.

aww... wat is my feeling at the moment? well, i feel NUMB and cant tink much , coz sub conciously i know tat time is drawing near for me to go back my homecity Penang to work and get on wif my usual routine, a bit sad i wud say, other than tat, i really cant tink much of words to utter out 'this feeling' . i guess, my frend wud also felt da same as they too will get on wif their usual activity when i leave. good luck to me and my frends.

God Loves u all very much bro hansen and cris. i thank god tat i was given a glimpse to share a moment of bonding wif ur family, christopher and hansen.thanks a million*

*************************sad********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment