Sunday, November 1, 2009

STUDY WEEK

im edwin , studied like crazy during study week, i've tried and tried, but cudnt concentrate, y does all this things affect me during this time? y m i losing focus and tinking of u again CL?

well... i thank god for the conversation wif a friend of mine,who helped me to finally understand u better, and now move on ... i wanna move on, and i wanna be strong, i know u have recovered , and i wont be a burden to my self .

thank god for this friend, :) , i can finally forgive myself of my past after accepting god's forgiveness , i wanna live a life for god, i wont wanna screw up my best of my years for nothing. oh God, how i have grief u for so long.....

till now then, i wish u good luck and may we meet in heaven one day. friends forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment