Thursday, December 3, 2009


heres a finger to u USM for trying to act like u love d environment so much when in reality, u practicec double standard u fucking retarded double face snake USM !!!
if u tell me u want to cut down on vehicle comin in to the school compound, then wats wif da banning on cars from enterin hostel area? do u know tat those who wanna go in hostel area actually have luggages? tats da reason we drive in to da hostel area.
now .... question is.... y da hell u don allow us to go in? u can help me carry my laptop? my pillow? my blanket ? my shoes? .... fuck u !!! if u cant do tat and only answer me like an ATM machine 'im jus doin my job' ... then u can b fired coz we can jus put a machine there tat can do a job like u dogs!!!
wheres ur civic conscious when i appeal to u to let me in to drop my stuff then i walk back up hostel? hav u try walkin up to da hostel? naah~~~ i doubt so, coz u guys are always on ur bikes moving around , without helmets as if u own da school.
stop da crappy hypocrisy of being environmental friendly and all those shitty excuses. im thru wif it. u suck .... yes! u heard me, u suck !!! big times!!! .... da world is plunging into global warming and theres nothing u can do to stop it....only to delay it. its pointless. and da money i read in newspaper tat u got ever since u're APEX? pls build more parking compound u son of a bitch ! stop hogging those money for ur selfish buffets and useless 'project' ... u r jus as corrupt as those KERIS Dogs .... wait, i forgot, u r their DOG.
heres my baby finger for u. ya, still small as i know u will wanna fuck me up if u found out i wrote this. but then and again, this jus revealed ur uglinesss .
to USM : tolong jangan tak da sivik , moral dan otak la.... fuck u and a happy new year ... to u heartless bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment