Thursday, October 8, 2009

WEEK 11


well, i went to those seminars and talks , now im gonna be recruited to become a SuperGROUP member. gonna be selling insurance and saving plans.


im kinda worried now, will it affect my future studies? friends? gf? .... very concerned.

i went to 'Mid Autumn festival' at U-care there, haha, it was so fun, i really enjoyed myself. Hansen also went, and as usual, i perli him 99. Elder Goh was there too.... hehe
oh well, long time no play lantern le, now really makes me recalled my childhood, its been so long since i left my childhood games and try to be mature, i really miss the good old times.
in class, its pretty busy, all ppl are busy wif assignments, and when Ong found out i copied Ci shen's MA assignment blindly, he was kinda pissed off wif my laziness , haih, he kept shootin me and was beh syeok at me (believe me , i know when ppl dislike me) , kinda sad though, he don show kindness, it only make me come back to reality and remembered tat all Uni ppl are fakes , selfish and self centered. i don blame them , coz most ppl are concerned about their own results and future, and hey, i also care, its just tat i leave most of da worry to God and do my part.
i went St andrew church, however, my parents start nagging me d, they wan me go back PCC, reason? coz u shud folo where ur family go....zzz, wat a 'reason' , da trouble is i cant really suit there ever since da day i was born, all these while , i long for mandarin speaking eh church, but cant find. my English schoool friends and i cant communicate well ma.... im troubled , and worried for my self... just when im about to come back to God, i sudenly faced trouble of growing in spirit, torn between obedience and concern for my spiritual growth

No comments:

Post a Comment