Sunday, October 11, 2009

WEEK 12

life is tough out there after we all graduate, i decided to giv myself a chance to change my own future.... i will take up this new career and try to create a little something for myself and my family.... shud it fail, i got nth to lose afterall ....

went to SWISS INN hotel for seminars about d insurance of Great Eastern thingy, well, da motivation was overwhelming , but the reality of facts still hurts though.... not everyone will succeed, this career is hard,theres a big posibility of losing ur friends once u make mistakes....
im thinking about it day by day, and yes, i wanna train myself. but then, i love all my friends, and tats y i will try to advise them to save a little money for future enjoyment as well as preparation for worst scenario incase of death/illness ... though many will see me as irritating, but hey, i don get any benefit except commision, but my clients will get all the benefits of security and future enjoyment of their own hard earn money.


school sucks as usual....my hair is growing day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment