Thursday, April 16, 2009

17th April in da Midst of test

exams all around me.... yup, tats wat i've been going through, final exam, my heart jus cant wait for the finals to b over. lately liverpool get kicked out of da champion league, sad to say...

in hostel, life going pretty well as i hav finally found a bunch of guy frenz to mix wif, 1)Bro Hansen, 2)Bro cris(but curently he got his gf to attend to everyday) 3)ci sheng my buddy , 4) Ong the joker, 5) Siang my 'sun you' ... aaa(pleasant smile*) , now , i feel happy to go to school, but still i HATE exam la.

anyway, in school , i hav move on alrdy, however there is somethings tat i felt very confused about, my emotional feelings toward ppl has changed. right now, im not even sure whether i like or dislike some1 , my feelings toward 'them' is in the range of 'i dunno' . hmm...miss ooi ask me about my feelings towards her , and i was speechless , i wasnt confident to start another relationship , i was hoping tat i shudnt b using ppl to replace my ex, no, not with my curent sitution. i had to make sure tat i can forget about her ma.

question is....have i? well...i have been able to relax and b natural again, i seldom tink of her during the day nor night. i personally tink i have move on, but now its jus my emo feelings tats i hav to adjust. i dunno who i liked, who i really love and whom i had a crush on also.zzz... in school, im talking freely to EVERYBODY. tat doesnt mean im a playboyla...

well..later im having da exam again...BM, 2pm. oh well....i wont be studying anything crappy about it d.wish me luck.haha, veenn , hope u come penang asap!!!
*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment