Saturday, April 18, 2009

done wif this shittty ppl

...... im kinda pissed off alrdy, always crapping beside me and nag nag nag, i felt damn pissed wif them alrdy!!!! asking for RM10 for basic meals is like asking for their lives, wat a immature tinking of them. they always tink tat my PTPTN loan cant b used finish....wat a joke, ask any of my frends here and they can tell u tat they get to eat 3 meals a day... me? i have to beg for it...yup, beg for the bloody money to jus have a meal on sunday!!!

this is bullshit! i really felt helpless and totally no freedom at all ... this so called fucking home of mine really makes me felt like a prisoner. earn so much a month, and all i ask as A SON!!! is for a meal , now u tell me drive home to eat, and when i explained and appeal tat my car petrol is insufficient to get me here and there as i like ma, then u dont bother and said tat its my business ... i wanna break up from this shit family ties... when i grow up and work in few years time, i will not step into this 'house' of mine. i hate it... i really hate this place

**********theres no place like HOME*************** im dissapointed at u both of handling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment