Saturday, April 4, 2009

5th April 'I cant move on ...'

entering the fourth month alrdy, another five days it would be our 12th month(if it includes us still) . i am still wondering, how are u ? long time we've not seen each other.

we both have grown up, u have grown slim and beautiful in the LORD, i can see ur fervency for God, the way u behave and the way u talked. U've come out stronger ever since this relationship.Me on the other hand, still struggling to move on like u ordered me to. everyday i struggled in putting on smiling faces in church whenever ppl ask me bout u, even 'nurse' ask me about u was alrdy enough to make me in tears.

i wonder and live with hope each day, whether or not u'll accept me if i ask u to again. i know i failed once b4 when i realized u were still holding so much grudges against me , but i din know tat ever since tat day, ur love have faded and changed into so much difrent. frenz?or foe? i dunno.... the way u treated me tat day when i met u in DIGI center for the cancellation of ur line, there u were, acting so cold .....

u treat me as if nothing has happened, it was as if tat u barely know me. deep inside, i was hurt deeply, how cud u move on so quickly ...

many frenz has pressured me to move on by looking for another girl, but no 1 can replace u at all. i cant find another 'u' in those ppl. the way we used to laugh, giggled, and share our happiness , past experience/lives and teary moments together.

this coming week is study week...im still trying to adjust myself to hostel life which i opted to avoid further damages to my relationship wif my parents, i m not doing well now. In life, its just hard ... easy said than done.

haiz...i know i blogged this story many times, but as i write this to express my feelings, i just wanna let u know tat in my heart, u r still there, i dunno when it will fade off depending on how long we dont communicate. i am still trying hard to do wat u tink its best for us--MOVE ON, i know u wanna study and concentrate on ur career. i will try. bye for now Chin Ling.

i mi$$ u a lot still. everyday i still tink of u, tink of the times we used to fellowship together and spend time getting to know one another. i miss those times, i miss the times where u help me pick myself up when im having trouble at home. i miss u. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment