Friday, August 14, 2009

WEEK 6 in USM

well... asignment date is drawing closer and closer day by day..... presure is sure building up besides da mid term test coming up...

well, these few days, realy didnt study much yet, as for my social life, hmm.... getting bored in hostel , everyday same routine, im begining to feel so robot .... haih, tinking of staying at home again, coz i feel like a king at home ma. oh well, i dunno la. nowadays, LT no come USM ... i sien lo, everyday kept hoping and hoping for her to appear,lately also miss chin ling so much....dunno wats gotten into me liao.

anyway, i sure hope tat i can pass my exam well... this semester i really wanna 'piah' ...but no confident at all..... well, mid term break coming up, and nex week im going to KUANTAN wif hansen. hopefully can relax and enjoy myself, really feel no mood to enjoy la actually. i wanted to take a good rest de. dunno y tat time so excited to travel tat i agreed to go wif hansen they all. Ong , siang , sheng, all balik jor. haih... i plan to stay at home for 1 week when school reopens. kinda miss home badly le.

depression? yes, on thursday lo, coz of that song by SHE 'ai wo de zi ge' tat made me remember 'her' again. anyway, i had to move on and don tink about those thing liao le la... haha, she also moved on jor wif another guy, y shud i linger around and scold myself. ...haih, my sis took away my bible, and i didnt read it for 1 week.... spiritualy so dry .....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment