Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st July, begining of my FALL, and RISE

today was really a wretched day after wat tat 'fella' did to me. i prayed hard, boucing back wif hope and trust in Jesus's work on da cross.... life is a challenge, i told God to guide me and help me.i fasted for tat day, but resumed my dinner at 9pm. Oh LORD, thank you for my mom's prayer tat opened my eye and c the good works of ur salvation. thanks for ur mercy.

anyway, today i use JUGGERNAUT in Dota, pawn like crazy, ppl also call me GOD le. :p , 1st time use it since dunno when le. haha! my laptop was taken away by dad, but strangely , i don hold grudges against my dad, haha! one of da reason is bcoz house also can use ma... besides, my dad need it for his work purposes,hmm.... lately, i begining to understand ppl's situation and stop judgin ppl... is tat wat TRANFORmation thru the renewing of our mind called?

i sure hope this state last , i don wanna hear the lies of devil anymore which kept me wasting my past 6 month .

oh ya, i met up wif ER today in Heng ee Gate there, very funny la.... i alrdy told her tat we shud go Coffee shop and meet up eh, but she kept saying her frend don wan go, well... i know is bcoz dey all paiseh la.... but i did told her tat if her frend come then every1 will feel wierd eh ma.... haha, don wan listen lo, haha! then when meet ER , din even dare to look me in da eyes, zzz.... she was VERY VERY VERY SHY.

anyway,thanks for meeting me up, miss u so much la, jus tat i don wan make u uncomfortable tats y i din talk much ma. haha! somore got an adult ask for money from me, zzz, hes healthy and able-body, yet he don wan go work and wan come ask me for money....zzz, somore he sick d i told him go General hospital, he don want, wat a lier .

uah!!!really tired, came back , wanted play badminton but no racquet anymore,zzz,went to sleep at 7pm, woke up at 9pm !!! now baru habis dinner, blogging lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment