Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WEEk 3 in school...

STRESS wud not b an appropriate word to discribe my 3rd week here in USM, indeed, the 1st 2 weeks in USM was a honeymoon, but then again.... i didnt get to study due to the fact that i didnt get the books, and tat led me to trail my reading plan by a thousand mile, worse! ....in those 2 weeks, i have been going to play around and doing nothing most of da time .... tat has even made it difficult to start my 'study engine' .

well... wat ya know, i made new frends like cui may, and her 3 frends , talkin to ppl whom i didnt talk to last semester and feeling the pressure of assignment (as this sem , i didnt same group as Choo Sheng in every assignment) . well, life is tough, and the pressure is beggining to build in and im kinda worried tat i cant find enuf time for STUDY and LEISURE.... wat is this man... life is really tough , and i hate it,i hate this course im taking too.... i wish i can be a successful person wif a positive attitude .... but then again... these books tat i study are restricting my abilities to go beyond my boundary of gaining new insights.

wat to do? i lost some frends , as well as gain new ones.... i hurt others , as well as being hurt by others too... i help others ,and others help me... alrdy in the 3rd week, i was back stab by ppl and also i left bad impressions towards some of my frends/coursemates , well, i just cant seem to please everyone. i miss HOME, i miss GOD, i miss my FAMILY, i miss my BIG BRO. i really don feel like studying at all... dunno y , i just lost the enthusiasm after i took on this Management course.haih...

*********************************dunno y i just cant smile******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment