Friday, July 3, 2009

uah... tired !!!

this is really killing me !!! i woke up at 12.30pm thanks to babe who woke me up coz alvin was here to fetch me d, haih.... i slept at 6am yesterday, recently keep sleep late, and now PIMPLE growing all over me face.... swt, gonna hav to do some healthy therapy o ... abo can die eh.

well... woke up go badminton from 1-3pm, then at 4.30pm only come back coz we went for Laksa at kek lok si there. by the time im home, i have to fetch vic from School, and its alrdy 6pm lo. sien nia, my time is flying soooooo fast !!! ... played games then 8pm d, had dinner and go CG lo. back at 11pm coz need to pangsai !!!wakakaka~~~ it took 2 sec to UNLOAD everything !!! muahahaha~~~ not bad.... seems like da papaya has worked !

haih...tomolo hav to go dad's office to work a while , zzz, so tired , not enuf slp... school gonna start, and im like kick starting my 1st day in school like a ZOMBIE .

No comments:

Post a Comment