Thursday, July 2, 2009

REDBOX 6hours!!! new RECORD !!!

hohoho !!! today last minit got class gathering , good thing i saw it from HanHong's facebook, tat idiot didnt tell me earlier, hai me cant inform ER on time. sad nia! i went pay my dad's shop electric bill at 2pm then only come over to Redbox to meet up wif my old pal

those present were: Alvin(my bf ,hehe) , han hong, boon chean, soon gui, yuan li+7lou , jian hong+7lou, Bird Bird+7lou(li wei) , chin yun, and Tuck seng. 13 alltogether.

we sang for 6 HOURS!!!!
then only we had buffet , total we paid for BUFFET + SINGING(6hours) was RM 22 nia!!! damn cheap...woo hoo~~~ hanhong is such a good organizer . we sang and scream and shout till the top of our lungs, everyone was crazily happy, everyone competed to sing, wakakaka~~~ Alvin singing still sucks as usual !!! all lose me !!! except tat i bo stamina nia,plus, most of da songs i dunno hw to sing, i only pro Wang lee hom and Jay Chou. yup....

we sang from 2pm-6pm then we had our buffet dinner , then we continue singing till 8pm ...
at 9pm , we went off to ARCADE and played for 2hours till 11.30pm, my arm wrestle only can win till the 4th nia, Jian Hong beat me coz he won the 3rd !!! .... but for the hammering strength test, i won!!! muahahaha~~~ i hit until the machine spoiled and get the maximum points!!! woohoo~~~

i dropped Alvin home at 1.50pm , then reached home late at 12am le, my dad asleep d....lately he have problems in work. i baru asked Alvin to pray nia.... haih, god , pls help us

No comments:

Post a Comment