Saturday, July 25, 2009

25th July Saturday 2009 stress buidling up

Thursday was a bad day... i couldnt find any SHE group , Dr Siti pressuring me and scolding me y i didnt inform her in da 1st place. darn it, im so lost.... dunno wat to do. my frends tat i was supposed to be same group alrdy have a group. wat shud i do? .... hai... so sad.

i was so stress, to the point of anger.... negative entered me, tinking of bad thoughts and burning desire to hurt others....bla bla bla.... but then, i called my mom, i cried, i was sad and angry to the point of fever and Flu, oh well, thank God my mom calmed me down and ask me to love my frends and not hold grudges against them, altho it was hard to listen to her advice, but i did anyway outta obedience, thanks be to god, i freed myself from bitterness.... now, i learn to love my frends as God loves me...

well, i m still havin fever, im trying to rest, but then, im so tired from the fever.... we shall c wat happens tomolo ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment