Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd June 2009

well... 2nd june tuesday , my result came out le... guess wat?.... my CGPA 2.87 nia... really sad a bout it..
i did really bad, part of it was bcoz i seldom study and also, my break up wif my ex.

time has really fly very fast, its been 6th month since my official break up wif chin ling. i have not fully recover until now. wat have i to say, most frends of mine kept telling me y giv up da whole forest for a tree? .... i know i ought to move on, but at times, those memories and certain things will remind me of her again and again...

i jus came back from TESCO wif ma sis, its 11.42pm now, i saw the biscuit 'ROCKY' which was chin ling's favourite biscuit.... haiz, those thoughts, those memories... how i wish i cud unwind the clock. but then, time hav to move forward.

nex semster is coming soon, im doing everything i can to rest and relax my mind off, but lately i kept sleepin late and strangely, im sleeping enuf, i dunno y m i havin sleepless nights?

li tong gonna sit for her marketing again, pity her nia, looks like i hav to buy another new marketing book d...zzz

1 comment: