Friday, June 19, 2009

met Old frends and shopping!!!

well..somethings wrong, i woke up in da middle of da night again, thanks to mosquitoe! haiz... so tired la, whole day cant sleep. stayed up from 2.45am - 4.30am....forgive me LORD.

i went to gurney wif my old buddy!!! ALVIN, ah leng and ah pin, long time no c them... all go uni study nia no free le to hang out. haiz...anyway, it was nice catching up wif them.we met up at 1.30pm, and ate at MCD , get a new VIP junior card. we chat till 2.50pm.

UNfortunately, i was pranked by them, as usual.... they tricked me into watching DRAG ME TO HELL!!! ... sh!t mia kawan, i was horrified thru out da movie. all da while , i was closing my eyes and staring at my lap. haiz.... stupid horror show! now im gonna hav trouble sleeping !!! 3-5.30pm da movie....

after tat , we went to one-stop there to play arcade. ha! my driving skill sucks.lost to them all....we played till 6.30pm then cabut le.

came home and went pasar malam at 9.15pm. hoho~ bought 2 pants.well ... a bit tired. tired of da show jus nw, tired of myself too.

haiz... today i said something to Alvin, it made me feel like a hypocrite. im guilty of it. i cant believe tat i actually said something and did another . wat am i? a christian? im guilty LORD, not worthy to b called ur son, y wud christ died for an insignificant me?..... haih.... i sure wish the world is at peace.

after movie , me went

No comments:

Post a Comment