Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my hatred

in front of me , u cried and told me tat ur parents wud scold, in front of me u begged me, in front of me u still hold da confidence for a better tomorow... all these has been known to me as LIES all along, wat m i? wif a broken heart and sorrowful heart , i refused in order for u to focus on studies and obeying ur parents.

soon... u rear ur ugly head, u lied to me , after all this time , another guy showed up and took care of u and shower u wif concern tat u become inflactuated at him? now... tell me da reasons again why cant u and i b official? yes, it was ur very reason tat prompted me to broke up, and now, i found tat these reason u gave me was a pure lie!!! .... im da only one in ur heart? don talk bull $h!t wif me anymore...

i hate u, i really hate u right now. u wan ur kettle back? i will giv u back, i won wanna c ur face again, im sick of u! da sweet talks, da bloodiful promises u told me when u said u are COMMITED in 'this' relationship. bull sh!t , tats all bull sh!t to me now!!! i hate u chin ling, untill this hatred subsides, i won wanna see u, don even let me c ur new bf , i will really beat him up. wat m i? a spare tyre? and when u don have me u find ur other 'spares'? ...im through wif it.

i hate u chin Ling, this hatred in me i will use it as a driving force in my studies, i don wanna c u anymore. i wish u will get ur 'reward' , and to ur new bf, he wont b wif u 4ever, this i gurantee u!!! hes jus a thief who ambush u and u who r soft and double minded enough to go for him. now i know y i still cant move on, coz i always tot and belif in u tat u havent giv up on me. nw tat i know da truth, i won wanna see u 4ever.

so much for PATHOGEN FOREVER, so much for SBS, so much of FOREVER LOVE, all these are jus sweet talks and nothing more!!! ... i won utter these things to another girl again, i wont wanna b like ur new bf who take advantage of girls in pain ... hope u suffer shame and guilt in future.bye~~~!!!

***************************HATRED*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment