Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tired, frustrated at streamyx

today i supposed to wake up late, thanks my bro who wake me up at 8am , then my mom at 10.30am, im so darn tired, i slept at 5am yesterday coz i was playing dota wif pong pong.... tired sei ngor.

woke up and do nothing, very waste time nia. haiz... i sure hope my modem can improve a bit... so lag de, and sometimes kept dc. sien nia.

i din go CG le, coz i was too tired. duno la, feel like i wasted my whole day. btw, i canceled off my 016-4448837 line le. RM155 i had to pay even when im not using it. now im oficialy broke. darn it!

************** the hokkien ppl say 'TULAN'(sory abit rough)****************
haiz... pai seh wif ER nia, me kept wanna on9 wif her, but end up talk so less, i feel so bad, wat kinda 'frend' m i to her, i sure hope she wont giv up on me. thanks to streamyx la! make me geram dou sei.

ER, i wonder wat we'll b in future ... really excited bout life. but frustrated about past. happy to hav u by my side . thanks for being there for me when im sad, happy, angry, or not angry.zzz haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment