Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday: duty for CIDS, no futsal, goin funeral

login at 4.30pm... but my 'frend' bo login.... her sis chiam her comp jor.oh well....

today woke up 8.30am to get rdy go church duty... playe guitar for CIDS, but forget to bring my CApo, so i didnt really live up to my full potential. wat to do.... last minit cant find it, whenever i don wanna use it, it kept appearing in front of me... such a paradox.

i didnt go Futsal as my frends not enuf , plus, i lazy le... lately , i don exercise tat much also. this week only exercise 3 times nia , compared to 5 times per week.

oh ya, during church time, i was having stomache ache, coz yesterday 11.30pm i ate wif sis in Lai Lai , i ate Hokkien mee, chicken chop, fried rice, and fried chicken ....stomache is blotting out!!!!

i came back and nap at 2.35pm, i just had a wierd dream, i dreamt tat the whole world is aftering me, da government wanna catch me for something tat i saw tat is top secret, i was a fugitive and strange, my cousin ah boy also apearing in my dream...wat the heck he doing in my dream? plus, my ex's mom was also there, coz i saw her Kenari car then as i was about to approach the car to c who lai de, da soldiers caught me , then i woke up. i felt soooooooo thirsty when i woke up, dunno y, plus headache, i rmb drinkin water b4 i slept ma. strange....wat does this dream mean?

later im going funeral at 7pm. i guess this is da last time i seeing my relatives from my grandma's sister's side le.... the chain of bonding is broken le.sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment