Friday, June 19, 2009

CANT SLEEP... me fat? ... pimple?zzz

thanks to tat show, now i cant sleep. whole night kept dreaming non stop, haiz....

im alrdy 21, is a shame tat i still cant watch horror movie. maybe im soft and weak at heart still. who knows tat cud mean in a gud way tat im gentle ma...but still, this kinda personality is dangerous, somehow i sense in me tat if rage comes in, it will b a disaster.

so much weaknesses i have in me, not tat i wan ppl pity me, but i wan myself to b honest , i don wanna lie to ppl or pretend to b some1 tat im not .

well... yesterday, my frend ALvin from France came back d and when we met up, he keep criticising my face, zzz... issit really tat bad? he said my face 'chan ki' ... i admit lately stress and seldom jaga, but umm... still, issit really tat necessary to talk bout it everytime we meet? lol... chan ki, but still entao ma i told him :p

i have grown fatter or thinner??
haiz...some said im thinner, some said i've become fat.... well... i jus wanna b fit for my sports(futbal) ma... haha! after all, i cant achieve these things when im old ma .











2005 pic, thin? 2009 pic, fat ma?
i wonder whether if i m fat... haiz, big issue for women? nah... guys care about their weight too!!!
*******************afraid***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment