Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TRAnsformers!.... thanks to u party pooper!


















WAKAKAKAKA~~~ today lagi keng! i slept at 6am and woke up at 2pm !!! hua, really spend my time well . :p


sorry ER tat i didnt answer ur call la, coz i was playing games , pai seh again. umm, nex week i sure bring my HP wif me all da time and stand by for u la.kk?


went to watch transformers today wif sis and choo bao+ frends , nice show !!! the effect are great !!! PG13, lol !!!the actor was great, plus OPTIMUS PRIME is cool!!! i like him, however, hes still look like an ape.

Great movie, UNFORTUNATELY !!! ... theres a party pooper at home. when i came home at 12.30am, Pong ask me to go supper, then i went to ask permision from ma dad ( in my heart i wasnt confident too tat he will allow) , then of coz la, he said NO! , then i went to my room de shi hou, he came in and started to scold me and insult my frends using christianity as da basis for his criticism, tat really piss me off. half he made a full stop in his 'LECTURE' , i went toilet, then tat pisses him off pulak ( c? the chain of reaction of pissing each other??? ) .... he reacted of coz, and took away my laptop, nice going there.
heres a picture to describe this party pooper(see above) .... hate it nia!
****************** good mood also become bo mood*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment