Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday and Saturday:relative passed away... me get back laptop!!! for now

today , as i was bathing , still sad over my laptop incidence , my dad came in and told me tat my Grandma's sister has passed away. i was kinda shock, coz at tat time, i rmb seeing her last year during one of her grandson wedding, but then this year's CNY gathering i didnt go meet them coz i had to attent to my China frenz who didnt go back China during da holiday .

i went KUlim there to find my relatives together wif my dad's siblings ...... all looked sober. hmm... i realized my far distance cousin all got bunny teeth, haha... victor took a while nia to blend in to them(da children) ....went back at 1.30am

on saturday.... i went to shop to take back da laptop...haha, after quarel wif dad on friday, i str8 tell dad sorry via sms. now settle d.... but i dunno hw long will it last ....sure hope this peace wud last. im trying my very best to be at peace and obey HE .

i didnt go church on saturday coz my buddy pong and Joker chio me dota... swt, play until quarel....jus a game nia, wats their problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment