Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wat am i?

the battle is all in the mind... LORD pls help me win this war,i wanna triumph in u. u r my victory . create in me a clean heart and pure mind... i wanna stay innocent of hate ,deception, temptations and wickedness....

how can a man keep his way pure from sinssssss? by living according to HIS word. looks like i gotta read. everyday will b a battle to me.

well... gonna stop seeing u alrdy.wat my sis said was right, by doin tat , i shud b able to move on nicely.

lately, RE (terbalik*) din login. wat happen? i tot she avoiding me too...haha! glad to have her bty my side... i feel so lucky.

frends, all of u are so good to me and always by my side , scolding me to wake up. thanks for all tat. i will come back strongly. i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment